Oxford dictionaries for MS Windows present monolingual and bilingual dictionaries and thesauruses containing high-quality dictionary databases from Oxford University Press working under the powerful SlovoEd application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), a famous provider of dictionary software. The most comprehensive and up-to-date Russian dictionary. The dictionary contains 75,000 entries, 185,000 references, 290,000 translations including thorough coverage of modern idioms, British, American English and regional Russian dialects alongside with numerous illustrative examples. It also includes all common abbreviations and acronyms, helpful advice on difficult points of grammar and pronunciation, an indispensable aid for Russian speakers. Unsurpassed in reliability, this new edition is the dictionary of choice for professionals, teachers, academics, parents, and anyone who needs to keep abreast of the Russian language as it is spoken.
- Read e-mails, documents and web-pages from your PC and get Word Translations without leaving your active application by hovering mouse over a word. So you do not need to waste time opening a program;
- Find the translation of the word in any grammatical form with help of built-in Morphology Module for English, Russian, French and Spanish;
- Listen to correct word pronunciation using built-in Sound Modules, containing pre-recorded voice of English, Spanish, German, French, Russian and Italian native speakers;
- Learn foreign languages with immediate grammar reference for any word in the dictionary (English irregular verbs, German verbs, grammatical forms, etc.);
- Enrich your vocabulary choosing unknown words with bookmarks or using search history;
- New!!! Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using a dictionary. Check yourself with the words you have added to Flash Cards from the dictionary;
- New!!! Similar Words function helps you to find a word even if you do not remember its spelling.
- New!!! Keep your dictionary always up-to-date. New Dictionary Online Update feature lets you know of updated dictionary versions available for download;
- New!!! Discover new dictionaries and download it directly to your device with the built-in Online dictionary catalog;
- New!!! IntraArticle Search. Thanks to a new feature of the application, you can search for words right in the dictionary article.
- Enter the words on your native language easier using on-screen Virtual Keyboard for many languages;
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards search ("*", "?", etc.);
- Find the list of irregular verbs for English and German dictionaries;
- New!!! Due to our Language identifier, you no more need to change the translation direction each time you input words. Translation direction will be chosen automatically, it depends on language input;